Paper Lantern Lamp Shade - Get Ready for Mid Autumn Festival

How do you like my Mid Autumn Lantern lamp shade?


Since I've converted some paper lanterns into tea light shades, I thought I'd do just 1 more festive decor. Using the same method from the tea light shades, by cutting out a large opening on the bottom of the largest paper lantern I could find; I simply place it over a table lamp. Obviously, I removed the existing lamp shade and put aside for the moment.

Took me less than 10 minutes to get this done, and if I'm careful enough not to rip or tear it upon removal, I could probably reuse it next year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't throw away that broken Umbrella just yet. Make a bag with the fabric.

Handmade Decorative Lanterns from Used/Old Red Packets Ang Pow

DIY Flash Drive Organizer