Handmade Adjustable Beaded Belt / Necklace

I'm not one of those who can sit still and watch TV quietly. Not that I'd keep talking to disturb others in the room, but my hands have to be kept busy doing something else; otherwise I'd feel as if I'm putting time to full use.

To make myself feel less guilty or uneasy, I'd usually do my sewing, stitching, or weaving beads into some kind of accessories, like this beaded belt that can also double as a necklace.


Took me a few hours over a few days' worth of TV programmes, it was done using the same basic bead weaving method as the beaded handbag, except it's 6 beads for every section, but much simpler as it's a single line:

Can be secured around the waist by tying some knots at the right place, totally adjustable, even if I were to put on weight 😁

And it's now a necklace 😀







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't throw away that broken Umbrella just yet. Make a bag with the fabric.

Handmade Decorative Lanterns from Used/Old Red Packets Ang Pow

DIY Flash Drive Organizer